- May participate any photographer, individually, and in artistic groups.
- Present a serie consisting of up to four photos.
- The technique is free.
- Free themes, in order to assess creativity and risk of the proposal.
- The works will be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The period for acceptance of the works will begin February 15 and end on July 31, 2014.
- All works submitted may be provided in the space reserved for that purpose in ExperimentoBIO2014 blog.
- The works should be sent in jpg format with a maximum resolution of 72 dpi and a weight not exceeding 200 Kb per picture.
- The winning works will be sent by their author in the appropriate resolution for their production.
- All series shall include the following information:
• Title of the series and, if so, of the photographs that comprise it (it also prompted the author / to indicate the order in which the photographs in the series should be displayed)
• Full name of the author
• Contact telephone number and email address
• Brief text (no more than 10 lines) on the series presented
- Of all the works submitted will choose two sets of two creators.
- The prize consists of the production and exhibition of the work in BilbaoHistoriko room, in the heart of Bilbao La Vieja, between days 03 and October 31, 2014.
- After finishing the exposure period, the works will be available for the artist, their only legal owners.
- The artists shall at all times legal owners of their works.
The selected works may only be used for organizing the event to promote the next call for ExperimentoBIO, always mentioning the authorship.
- Jurors will meet regularly to watch the entries. And made a final review of all series sent on September 11, 2014, in order to select the winning works.
- The jury's decision will be announced through all platforms page on Tuesday, September 16, 2014.
- A jury representative will contact the authors selected for the preparation of the awards.
- The jury's decision is final and the jury may make final in the event that the works in competition not reach the desired quality.
- The jury has jurisdiction to resolve any situation not contemplated in these rules.
Participation in ExperimentoBIO implies acceptance of these rules.
ENTRY DEADLINE OF WORKS: 31 JULY 2014
NOTIFICATION OF AWARDS: SEPTEMBER 16 WEB 2014
NOTIFICATION TO WINNING CREATORS: SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
EXHIBITION OF WORKS FROM 03 TO 31 OCTOBER 2014