- Any photograph as individual or collective.
- Series consisting of six photographs
"Dialogue, memory, coexistence, peace and freedom." The photographs must propose a reflection on one, several or all aspects that make the proposed theme.
- Entries should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The acceptance period of the works will begin on June 4 and end on September 21, 2012.
- All submitted works will be provided in the space reserved for that purpose in the ExperimentoBIO2012 Blog.
- The works will be sent in jpg format with a maximum resolution of 72 dpi and a weight not exceeding 200 Kb per picture.
- The winning works will be sent by the authors with the appropriate resolution for their production.
- All series shall include the following:
Name of author / s
Contact telephone and e-mail
Brief text (no more than 10 lines) on the series presented
- Of all the works submitted will be chosen two sets of two photographs
- The prize consists of the production and exhibition of the work in the room BilbaoHistoriko, in the heart of Bilbao La Vieja, between days 04 and 31 October 2012.
- After finishing the exhibition period, the works will be available for the artist, who will be only legal owner
- Artists will be legal owners of their works.
The selected works may only be used for organizing the event to promote the following call for ExperimentoBIO, always mentioning the author.
In this year, the jury of ExperimentoBIO are
Erika Baker (photographer), Txema Agiriano (curator) and Susana Martinez Ximénez (director of the gallery PhotoArte Komite).
- Jurors will meet regularly to watch the entries. And made a final review of all sets sent on September 24, 2012, in order to select the winning works.
- The decission of the jury will be announced through the page for all platforms on Tuesday September 25, 2012.
- A representative of the jury will contact the author for the preparation of the awards.
- The jury's decision is final, and the jury may make final in the event that the contest works do not meet the desired quality.
- The jury has jurisdiction to resolve any situation not contemplated in these rules.
Participation in ExperimentoBIO constitutes acceptance of these rules.
DEADLINE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF WORK: 21 SEPTEMBER 2012
NOTIFICATION OF AWARDS IN WEB 25 SEPTEMBER 2012
EXHIBITION OF WORKS 04 TO 31 OCTOBER 2012